Thank you for visiting.
Please send all questions and/or comments Email
If you need to speak to a customer service representatives you can call us at 212-219-1191
Hours of operation (Monday - Friday 10am-6pm EST) excluding holidays
Click here to chat! »
Live Chat allows you to chat with an experienced customer service representative in real time, using your Web browser. (Monday - Friday 10am-6pm EST) This means that there are no delays in getting the help you need. To chat, simply click on a Customer Service Live Chat icon and a small window will pop up on your screen. After a moment, a representative will introduce them self. Type in your question, hit the Submit button and begin your conversation.
How to Place an Order
There are several ways for you to place an order
- Online Orders
You may order online through our user-friendly screens that make choosing wedding supplies fast and simple. When you select a product, it is added to your "shopping cart" so you can keep track of your product choices. You then proceed to check-out, a simple and 100% secure process, so you can feel safe knowing that your credit card and personal information is protected at all times.
- Telephone Orders
We encourage you to order online for faster service, but please feel free to call in your order as well.
Call us toll-free at 1-877-323-0001 or 1-212-219-1191
You will receive an order confirmation number at the conclusion of your order process as well as a confirmation email, including order number, order total including taxes where applicable, shipping fee, and an approximate shipping fee for international orders.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, PayPal and Google Checkout. We do not accept CODs.
What is a Card Verification Code?
A Card Verification Code, or CVC, is a number that provides extra security to credit and debit card holders, in case an unauthorized person gets a hold of your account number. CVCs are one way to make sure someone has the actual card in his or her possession.
|The CVC on American Express cards is four digits, and is located on the front of the card, on the right side
|Discover, MasterCard, and Visa use three-digit CVCs, which are listed on the back of the card. The CVC is the last three digits of the number that appears on your signature bar.|
Sales Tax Information
Sales tax is charged only on total merchandise for orders delivered to (New Jersey 6.625%) and for Dropshipping inside (California 8.25%).
All other states, countries are exempt, (check your local state and government for and taxes that might be due).
Each product on our website may have a minimum quantity required. If you would like to place an order of less than the quantity requirement, you may change the quantity on our website and continue to check out or you can e-mail us and we will try to accommodate all requests.
At wedding Favors and Flowers, we go out of our way to opt for the kind of distinguishing merchandise for which the Favors and Flowers name is recognized. We understand that before you place a large purchasing decision, you wish to request product samples. We are more than happy to help. You may change the quantity of the merchandise to 1 for sample. If this does not allow you to process please email us. You will be charged for the unit price plus shipping and handling charges. Some special items are not available for sampling. Personalized items are available for sample requests; we will send you the closest merchandise that's available.
FavorsandFlowers.com ensures that each and every order is processed and handled as quickly as possible. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays. Although certain items may be ordered together they may not be shipped out the same day. On occasion, we do have items that are temporarily out-of-stock you will be alerted to any shipping delays.
Transit Time of Shipment
We do our best to get your shipments to you in time. But once the package is delivered to U.S.P.S, FEDEX, or UPS, it is out of our control. Please follow up with the respective shipping company to track your order. We will not be responsible for late deliveries or lags in delivery due to U.S.P.S, FEDEX, UPS slowness and no refunds will be given in these situations. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
- Favors and Flowers is not responsible for the wrong address so please carefully check the name, address and zip/post code and country of the recipient. If you have supplied us with a wrong address (international or domestic) and UPS/FedEx has to make corrections, you will be charge $15 automatically on your credit card (this is the correction UPS/FedEx charges).
- We will not be held responsible if attempts to deliver your package were made and no-one was available to receive the package. You will have to follow up with the respective shipping company to track your order or you can arrange to have have it picked up.
Surface and Express shipping options are available. Countries have different shipping deadlines. (Ex. Mexico has only three days select options, Canada has 6-10 days shipment, UK has 10-15 business days shipping option only and Trinidad/ Tobago takes a month to ship - for express shipment please contact us). We will immediately inform you on the shipping date for your order. The shipping dates on our website are based on U.S.A. shipments only. We ship using United Postal Service for International delivery; all charges are including insurance, shipping and handling. Shipments outside the USA are subject to import charges and taxes which are the responsibility of the receiver.
Duties and Taxes
All items entering a foreign country are subject to customs inspection and the assessment of duties and taxes in accordance with that country's national laws. Customs duties and taxes are assessed, generally, if the merchandise is dutiable and the value of the item is above the threshold set by the country's laws. It is your responsibility to pay duties and taxes as per required by your government.
- * Duties and Taxes which are not paid for by client once item is received will be charge to clients account.
- ** Please note that once your order is shipped Favors and Flowers has no control of delays in customs of the country of destination, therefore this item is considered processed. Processed and shipped orders are non-refundable. If in any case the item has not been delivered in 40 days, this order is considered lost, Favors and Flowers will be liable for this and a replacement will be made.
- All shipping rates are automatically calculated by our shopping cart system. Your order total and shipping rate will be clearly displayed on the check out page. (At times international shipping rates can fluctuate we will inform you of any additional charges before shipping the merchandise.)
RUSH Shipping & Handling / Need it sooner?
We make every effort to deliver our merchandise to you as soon as possible. For in-stock items, you may choose Overnight Delivery, 2nd Business Day Delivery, and 3rd Business Day Delivery. If you need an item or personalized item right away, please contact us at 212-219-1191. We will guarantee delivery date of the said order. Additional charges may apply to certain items; we will inform you of the charge for rush services.
Return and Exchange Policy
At Favors and Flowers, we stand behind the quality of our products and will make things right if you are not satisfied with your purchase. We believe that we can work together with our customers to make every purchase a positive experience. Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse, but in the event you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us by email or call at 212-219-1191 within 7 days from the time you received your order and obtain a Return Authorization Number. We will not accept any returns without a return authorization number.
- Please note that shipping charges, special orders, edible and perishable favors (ex. freeze dried flowers, candies, chocolates), personalized items, hang tags, stickers (items that you chose an option), sample packs and sample orders (for orders of 1 of each item), RUSH ORDERS and past event dates are final sale and are not eligible for return.
- Any shipping related duties and taxes incurred will be deducted from your refund. Refused orders will not be accepted for refunds. Please pack the item in its original packaging (unused and unworn) and send back to us, shipping pre-paid by you. Clearly mark on the box "RETURN TO VENDOR" with your RA# (Return Authorization Number) outside of the box. We reserve the right to reject any returns and exchanges that do not meet these conditions.
- Re-Stocking Fee
A 20% re-stocking fee will be levied on all returns and exchanges. Any shipping related duties and taxes incurred will be deducted from your refund. Goods returned or refused orders without permission will not be accepted for credit.
- All SALE Items are Final Sale
No Returns / No Exchanges
Personalized, partial returns, past event dates, sample orders (1 piece), handcrafted item, sale items, edible and perishable items and candles are considered final sale and are not eligible for return.
- Shipping Cost (returns)
To return the merchandise or items are the responsibility of the customer. For your own protection, please use a reputable shipping service such as FEDEX or UPS so that items can be tracked and insured. We cannot issue refunds to items that are damaged and missing. Please note that shipping charges, special orders, discounted orders, food items (edibles like candies, lollipops and chocolates) and customized items (such as custom gift wrapped gifts or items that are decorated in any way); items that have been monogrammed, engraved, or personalized merchandise are non-refundable. We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not sent within 2 weeks of authorization.
- Cancellation Policy
Due to the speed at which orders are processed, changes or cancellations are not always possible. If an order must be changed, we will do everything possible to accommodate the request. Our shopping cart is bank automated, this secures client's information and therefore orders are processed upon submission or your order.
It will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee. If your order has been shipped, it will be considered as a return. Personalized items cannot be cancelled nor returned.
- Refund process
A refund will be credited back to your original method of payment, and will post 10 business days after the date of processing. It may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement. Most returns will process in approximately two to three weeks, depending on your method of return. Merchandise must be in its original condition. Favors and Flowers - reserves the right to reject any returns and exchanges that do not meet our Return and Exchange Policy.
We endeavor to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our website at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured on our website (FavorsandFlowers.com) may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, system errors, glitches, or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologize if erroneous information is reflected in merchandise price, item availability, or in any way affects your individual order.
- Please be aware that we present our content 'as is' and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to photographical error, typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
- We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- Color Variance: PLEASE BE ADVISED that the color of an item shown on your computer monitor may vary from the color of the actual product. We try to represent the true color of an item; however certain things are out of our control such as your monitor settings. Please allow for a slight variation in color schemes.
Back Order Items
If one or two of the items you ordered are not available. Favors and Flowers, have the option to wait for this back order item. If you need one of the item right away. Please order this separately.
Store Purchase / Pick-up
The return, exchange, and cancellation policy apply to all purchases from Favors and Flowers
Damaged / Missing Items
On very rare occasions some items may arrive damaged or may be missing. Please contact us immediately and we will be happy to replace them. We will only ship the replacement to the ship to address submitted on the original order. Please have the damaged merchandise and packaging for a possible claim by us with the carrier. You must report damage or missing items to us within 48 hours from the time you have received your order and should not have passed the event date/wedding date. We can only replace items that are returned.
Coupons and Offers
Coupons and Offers can not be combined. Sales tax (assessed for orders shipped within the state of New York and New Jersey) does not count toward the final qualification amount for either offer. Shipping and handling charges do not count toward the qualification amount for Coupon and Offers.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.